Battery Charging Issue

Guides and articles on how to set up your Baofeng radio.

Battery Charging Issue

Postby flashmang1 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:04 am

I have just recently purchased a UV-5R V2+ from here and it has worked fine but just the other day I noticed whether the radio is on charger or not the red light stays on, and the battery does not seem to charge and light does not turn green. I suspect the docking station. Any ideas and how can I can a replacement?

I am thinking of also going to the larger battery that appears to have the charging port on the battery itself and eliminate the need for the docking station but I would like to resolve this issue anyway.
flashmang1

Re: Battery Charging Issue

Postby flashmang1 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:59 am

Well thanks to the lack of response and poor customer service from this company which does not post a number to reach them at, replies to e-mails or responds in this forum I had to figure the solution out for myself, all over a base charger that cost about $10.

A little research has shown that the charger is poorly made and all I had to do was re-solder the few connections on the board. Must have been cold solder joints. After I did this charger seems to work like a champ.

And once again thank you BaofengRadio.us for your lack of support. I and friends of mine are happy with the radios overall and are looking at purchasing quite a lot more but I will not be recommending them to this site to make their purchases. While your delivery was very quick and prices reasonable, your lack of customer service has seriously disappointed me.
flashmang1

Re: Battery Charging Issue

Postby vaiybora » Mon May 25, 2020 3:04 am

Enjoy countless gambling games. That can make you money easily. Just sign up at Allnewgclub Get instant privileges.

Apply Allnewgclub Today Get Instant Bonus From Two Promotions Firstly, get 10 free spins in each of the 3 available slots (Hot Hot Fruit, Santa's Village and Wild Trucks). Second, deposit your first sign up and receive a 100 percent bonus up to 3,000 baht. Apply now at the link.

>> Promotion for allnewgclub
>> Receive a bonus up to 3,000 baht * when first depositing
>> 10 times free slots for Hot Hot Fruit, Sata's Village, Wild Trucks
--------------------------------------------
♛ Apply today. ADD LINE: https://line.me/R/ti/p/@allnewgclub
Call Center 24 hours service 02-508-8798
<< Free privileges !! Limited amount >>
vaiybora

Return to Support & Guides