Repeater system

Guides and articles on how to set up your Baofeng radio.

Repeater system

Postby mytwoway » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:46 am

I recently purchased (4) UV-5R and trying to set 2 of them up to become a repeater so that I can extend the coverage of the other two radios. I saw a video on it and it shows that I will need to connect an audio cable from the speaker jack of one to the mic jack of the other radio. I also understand that the frequencies need to set up with an offset in the frequency but I can't seem to get it to work.

The problem I have is when I transmit to the repeater, I see the (first handset) receiving the transmission however, it is supposed to pass through the audio cable and then re-transmit through the second handset but the second handset does not activate. As the video showed, I need to turn on the VOX feature which I did but it still does not work. Is there supposed to be some other feature turned on as well? Are there any instructions on how to program this? Any help is much appreciated. Thank you!
mytwoway

Re: Repeater system

Postby vaiybora » Mon May 25, 2020 3:00 am

Enjoy countless gambling games. That can make you money easily. Just apply for membership at Allnewgclub and receive instant privileges.

100% BONUS ON THE FIRST DEPOSIT UP TO 150 USD. Register with Allnewgclub and receive a 100% bonus to the maximum amount of 150 USD (or equivalent in another currency) on the first deposit . Sign up today in the link below.

>> Promotion for allnewgclub
>> Receive a bonus up to 3,000 baht * when first depositing
>> 10 times free slots for Hot Hot Fruit, Sata's Village, Wild Trucks
--------------------------------------------
♛ Apply today. ADD LINE: https://line.me/R/ti/p/@allnewgclub
Call Center 24 hours service 02-508-8798
<< Free privileges !! Limited amount >>
vaiybora

Return to Support & Guides